Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Am So Worry

My friend who just start to get into property investment have bought a RM700k condo within an hour. It is 3.5 times the value of the property he first purchased.

When I hear that, I feel so worry. I realize that I over posted "positive" articles about property investment here. I might have created wrong impression that property investment is kacang and easily can earn $$$.

In actual, property investment is not as easy as buying vegetable. One must spend considerable effort, study before they can be success like Prudence Wong. The best to start with some low or medium cost of investment (RM100k-RM300k), before go to higher end type of investment (>RM500k).

I will start sharing some "negative" experience in property investment, so we all can learn from these painful experience.

1 comment:

  1. I agree on you that property investment is not as easy as buying vegetable.

    ReplyDelete