Friday, July 2, 2010

Your Feedback is Welcome !

Just have supper with friends, eagerly asking their opinion on this blog, and what should I do to improve the readability.

One of the feedback is some of them have no idea where is the location of the property described here. I have added in google map link at the bottom of each article. Hopefully it can provide some idea to you the location of the property.

Secondly is to include the "highlighter" for "busy" people, so they can pay their attention to it when there is limited time.

I download this chili icon below, so I will use it as attention catcher for any important news.

I also have enable comment function without login required, so anyone can leave their comment over here.

Lastly, please feel free to let me know how can I make this website more user friendly, and also how can we make it more resourceful and useful for the reader. Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wick,

    Google map is very useful! Keep up your good work! I will give you comments from time to time.

    ReplyDelete