Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Sanderson Update - 1

Visited Sanderson booth at KLCC Convention Centre. According to the sales person there, this property will be launch in Sep 2010.

The indicative price for the high rise condo is around RM250psf, while the low rise is around RM300psf. It come with 2 car parks for the high rise unit, and 3 car parks for the low rise unit.

Overall I am quite impress with the design and the master plan, especially the low rise unit have its own garden within the unit (for ground floor highest floor unit).

Decided to go to the site to see the location myself. This is my first time to Bukit Serdang, it actually took me quite some time to find it. In fact, I am a bit surprise when I reach there, as the entire Bukit Serdang area is quite big. There are many shops, landed houses, apartments there.

However I am quite disappointed with the access road, as well as the view on the way to the site. I am thinking does it worth to pay RM300psf for this location, with Villa Park (next to Sanderson) is selling at RM200psf currently.

Lastly, you need to have car to live at this area, as the connectivity to this area is very limited. It may be ok for own stay, but for investment purpose, you may need to think who is your target tenant...

No comments:

Post a Comment