Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Property Going To Burst Soon ?


Today a friend of mine told me that there is a news saying property in Malaysia will going burst in 3 months time !

I am quite shock to hear that. While driving home, I keep thinking how can this happen? No doubt, property in Malaysia is super hot now, but how can it burst in such a short time frame when the heat is just building up now. Even sub prime case in US also took few years to pile up ?

Unless, there is external factor, come from outside Malaysia - double recession. After seeing article from Alan Greenspan, now I understand why there is fear about property burst. If "double dip" does happen, then there might be price adjustment for Malaysia property, but I would not think it will burst like in US. Maybe it will just reverse back to the price level as in year 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment