Saturday, September 4, 2010

Condo vs Landed: A rising trend for condos - StarProperty.my

I have been "debate" with my friends about this topic recently, Condo vs Landed. I personally prefer to stay at condominium while my friend prefer landed house.

Security is the main reason that I choose Condo over Landed House. I wanted to ensure my family is live in "safer" place, especially when I am away to work. It is very hard to find affordable (RM500k++) gated and guarded landed house within KL/PJ area, unless I explore further to outer area like Kota Kemuning or Setia Alam.

Saw this article in TheStar today...seem like I am not the only one doing so, as there is a trend that people start moving to Condo instead of Landed House...see below..

A rising trend for condos - StarProperty.my

No comments:

Post a Comment