Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Papillon @ Taman Desa


I was "attracted" by this condo whenever I pass by Old Klang Road, told myself this is a must visit condo. The building outlook very clean, and "standing out" compare to the other condo at this area. In fact, it can be consider as most luxury condo at Taman Desa, on par with 1 Desa Residence.

This project was launch about three years ago, I was there during the launching. I did not buy it that time as I feel the developer over price it. This condo completed and VP recently and you can see quite a number of units were put on sale in the market. I manage to the property recently. Quite impression with the building exterior, however all the positive impression gone after I view the actual unit...


The property is currently selling at between rm500-600psf, which translated to about RM700k++ for 1300sf++, and RM1 mil for 1700sf++ unit. However I don't feel this property worth this much after seeing the actual unit. Overall the living area and kitchen area quite ok, but quite dissapointed after seeing the bedroom. All the bedrooms including the master room is pathetically small. The bath tub provided only can fit in "dwaft". No attached bathroom for the bedrooms for this million dollar condo except the masterroom. While ceiling height is very standard, not the 10ft height as I thought it will be. Overall you could have better choice with this type of price, I feel....

No comments:

Post a Comment