Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Brilliant Articles from Experience Investor

Two great articles from success property investor...

Earning passive income of RM15,000-RM20,000 per months. Gosh...I will retire if I achieve this today :D

The mindset of a property millionaire - StarProperty.my

Retire in five years by having RM3 million in good property loans - StarProperty.my

However seem like the success can only materialize if invest in commercial property. Double the purchase price in 2-3 years?

Have thought about this many times, but the entry cost to this is very high. And ability to get loan is also a challenge. So how can workers like me enter into this "market"?

Good news is, I saw some residential property achieve 100% return in 3 years time also :) I means selling price double the purchase price. And bad news is, I am not owning any of these great property. Shxx. Will share this painful experience some other times....

No comments:

Post a Comment