Wednesday, September 14, 2011
What's Now ?
- There are fewer new property launches
- Fewer people looking for house, base on feedback from agents
- Government start exploring method to further bring down living cost, by limit 1 person 1 house....
- Fear of global economy recession
- Plunge in global stock market
==> All are negative news.
Guess now most people are at wait and see attitude, seeking for the direction....
On the other hand, oversea property investment start getting hot in Malaysia, especially UK, US and Australia .....People start leverage on weaker Pound Sterling (UK) and US dollar, and some start planning for their future kid study and acommodation (Australia, UK)....